Le Riche Automobile Storage and Consultancy Limited are committed to managing our business in an environmentally responsible manner and to minimize our impact on the environment.
We ensure we monitor our use of raw materials, energy and supplies and promote environmental awareness to our clients, recommending alternatives and encouraging sustainable and ethical business models.
We always endeavor to identify and purchase environmentally preferable supplies and services for all our daily operational needs whenever this is economically feasible.
Wherever possible we will strive to minimize pollution and waste, conserve energy and water, protect habitat, support renewable energy resources, buy environmentally friendly products, and encourage environmentally preferable transportation.
- All waste materials from printing are recycled, including aluminium plates, metal ink tins and plastic ink cartridges, the ink itself, cardboard and even the wood from the delivery pallets.
- To discourage paper waste our E-mail footer states ‘consider the environment before printing this email’.
- In the office, our paper is shredded and recycled and printer cartridges are returned for recycling.
- We do not buy bottled water. We have a water filter machine and reusable glasses.
- To conserve energy, our office lights, computers and air conditioning units are switched off at night and at weekends.
- 80% of our work force cycle, walk or use public transport to get to and from the office.
- We work with our clients to minimize their environmental impacts, encouraging the use of eco friendly products and working with them to develop their eco credentials, such as through the attainment of Green Tourism status.
- We work with clients to supply eco active printing solutions.